Monday, January 21, 2013

A Lovely Home







I have seen this bathroom around a lot on the web - you probably have too. Lucky for me (and you), I stumbled upon the rest of the home and it, thankfully, lives up to it's bathroom. Take a look...



I love the subtle blue/grey on the walls, the beautiful fireplace, the herringbone floor, the antique furniture combined with the more modern brickmakers coffee table, the touches of blue, the internal shutters ..... I could go on and on....




What a lovely, informal dining room. Notice the hexagonal floor tiles, the beautiful wall treatment and the oversized fireplace. The dining table and benches look like they might have been made from old scaffolding planks.



Entryway with a beautiful light-fitting



Notice the beautiful moulding under the staircase. I love how casually the pedestal and statue have been placed.



Sheet music adorns the walls of the music room. I love the mix of the rustic table and Louis XVI chair.



The gorgeous bedroom with amazing light fitting and corona....



... and some pretty details in another bedroom.



I hope you have had a promising start to the week.


Till next time

Sharon x

Source: here




Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: