Sunday, May 26, 2013

Perfectly peeling paint



Some of my friends think I am a bit strange in this way, but I know I can count on you to understand. I don't like interiors that are perfect, that is, perfect in the conventional sense of the word. To me, perfect means bland and boring. For me some imperfection is what makes an interior....well....perfect!


One of the ways to get that perfectly imperfect look is with peeling paintwork. However, it is all about the combination .... combined with a beautiful antique table, a gorgeous chandelier, a sumptuous fabric, a pretty flower arrangement, a lovely piece of art ....it looks beautiful... take away those elements and it looks just plain shabby!


Take a look....















 So... don't rush to fix your peeling paintwork ... it might look better left as it is.


Till next time

Sharon x

Image source: 1. Whimsical Homes, 2. Zsa Zsa Bellagio, 3. Unknown, 4. Tumblr, 5. Zsa Zsa Bellagio 6. Casa Decorada 7. Tumblr, 8. Dreamy Whites, 9. Tumblr, 10. Tumblr, 11. Casa Decorada 12. Casa Decorada, 13. Atlanta Homes 14. MMMarly, 15. Particular Poetry, 16. Gypsy Purple Home 17. Simple everyday Glamour






Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: