Sunday, September 15, 2013

Birds, Spring and other things

 
 
 
I have a bird in spring
which for myself doth sing.....
 
Emily Dickinson
 
Spring is being somewhat slow in coming to our part of the world. Every now and then we get a little taste of it...then winter returns with a vengeance.




One of the signs that spring is on its way is the increase in birds coming to our garden. I especially love the little birds like wagtails and white eye's. They always seem so sweet and cheerful, just watching them frolic lifts my spirits.
 



Maybe a blog post on birds will send a message to the universe that spring is just a little overdue here in Cape Town....please send in the spring and the birds!



In the meanwhile, I will content myself with pretty pictures of birds some real and some ornamental.




I hope you enjoy them too.....and please read my request at the end of this post...I really need your help with something....


















 
 
 





Why I need your help....
 
....I have a birthday coming up.... quite a significant one....Ok... I'll just come out and say it.... my 50th!!....and.... my sweet husband is taking me to......PARIS.... yes, you heard right.... PARIS!! For a long weekend....sans children....and this is where you, my lovely readers, come in.  Please send me your ideas of what you would do over a long weekend in PARIS.  I know that I can count on you for the best ideas


Looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Till next time
 
Sharon x
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: