Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Aesthete's Alphabet - A is for Apples

 
 
I have decided to share all the beautiful images I have collected over the years in a series called "The Aesthete's Alphabet". Looking at beautiful pictures is a kind of therapy for me, it makes me feel good and soothes my soul. Maybe it will do the same for you....enjoy!
 
 
 
 













 
 


 
 
 
 Have a happy week ahead.... and stay tuned for the next post, B is for .....
 
Till next time
 
x Sharon

Image source: 1 Tumblr. 2. Emily Jenkins Followill 3.Tumblr 4. Painting by Belinda Arde 5. Tumblr 6. via 79 Ideas 7, 8 &; 9. Tumblr 10. via TG Interiors 11. watercolour via etsy 12. Tumblr  13 &14 via Casa Decorada. 15. Via Dreamy Whites 16. robertjoynerartist.com  18. Tumblr 19. via Houzz 20. Tumblr 21. Via Blue Room Lady


Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: