Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Duvet day in this Swedish bedroom?!

Due to a combination of too much work, too much play and an addictive series on Netflix ('just one more episode' at midnight, type thing - do you have that?!), I'm feeling incredibly sleep deprived....and while I sit here on the train at 6 am I'm longing for my bed! Or the bed in this Swedish apartment. If I could I'd light that masonry oven, go and fetch a coffee and a little breakfast (preferably like this one) and read a pile of interior magazines in bed all morning.... heaven! Could you imagine doing the same?!






Stadshem / found via Marthe Bo with thanks

That is one beautiful bedroom! Love the white floors, grey linen bedding and vintage wardrobe - lovely!

A few other items I know and love in case you're curious: Bertoia chair, round mirror, moss knit throw, Gotland sheepskin rug, this beautiful light is similar.

Other bedrooms I could quite happily enjoy a duvet day in include this Amsterdam boudoir, under the eaves in this incredible Swedish country bedroom, and actually - my own bedroom (it's more like to happen here too, plus if I'm lucky the man might just bring me breakfast in bed, now that would be a bonus!).

For more inspiration, you might want to check out my bedroom Pinterest board for 1.2 thousand plus pics of pure bedroom inspiration- (clear the calendar?!)  and my bedroom tour archive here on My Scandinavian Home. Time well spent, I'd say?! 

Have a *dreamy* day!
 
PS Could you be my 50,000th follower on Instagram? Thank you so much to everyone who follows me already, you're wonderful, I love reading all your comments!
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: