Monday, September 26, 2016

A lovely mix of modern and vintage in a Swedish home

Hello Monday! Today's another crazy day here. The girls and I have been in London for the weekend to celebrate my Mum's birthday - which we spent at Petersham Nurseries (I think I need a bigger garden...!)- and now we're heading back to Sweden (and me, onwards and upwards to Norway to shoot for my second book! Exciting!). But thankfully I've found a beautiful, calm home to help ease us all into the working week - snapshots from Johanna Bradford's apartment which was recently for sale (do you remember this feature?).  There's something a little nostalgic about Johanna's home (and many of her talented associates including Kristin Lagerkvist, Emma Von Brömmsen and Sofia Jansson) - it must be the lovely wallpaper? Either way Johanna's relaxed home is a perfect mix of modern and vintage so personal.  Let's take a tour....













Entrance Mäkleri. Photos Anders Bergstedt. Home-owner Johanna Bradford.

Oh so lovely, don't you think?

I particularly love the hallway. In fact - I love everything about this home. How about you?

Get the look: The kitchen has been painted in light grey no.17 by Farrow & Ball. Row of hooks, Marshall speakers, wine glass rack, willow wallpaper, source a similar beautiful boucherouite rug, macrame wall hanging, Le Grand Air sofa, Gubi coffee table, Private rug.

Right, better get a move on! Wish me luck!

Have a great start to the week!

PS - have you entered the give-away yet? I don't think you'll want to miss out!
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: