Monday, October 10, 2016

Carlson Young's charismatic and relaxed L.A. loft

Hello Monday! It's sooooo wet and windy in Malmö today (you should have seen me on my bike this morning!) - so I'm taking 'virtual' haven in the wonderful downtown L:A: loft of 'Scream' star actress Carlson Young, which she shares with fiancé musicial Isom Ininis of Foster the People (I'm sure you'll agree that as havens go, this is a pretty fab choice!). Recently featured on My Domaine and designed in collaboration with interior designers  Joyce Pickens and Caroline Walku, the loft was transformed over the space of three months to a vibrant, creative home with personal touches, and the perfect blend of vintage and modern items. Enjoy!







Credits: Photographer Jenna Peffley / @jennapeffley for My Domaine. Shared with kind permission.

What a great home tour to kick off the week, don't you think?  

What rain?!

Get the look from Isom and Carlson's loft: source a vintage kilim rug here, I like this rattan hanging chair, this brown leather sofa is similar. Scissor wall lamp. This is a great place to pick up a vintage typewriter.

See more pics of this super relaxed home here.

Have a wonderful start to the week - I hope the sun is shining for you!
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: