Monday, April 11, 2022

Favorite Textured Pots & Easy Pot Transformation





Spring is the best time to source new house plants and fill your home with fun textured pots and planters! 


I haven't been shy about expressing my new found love for house plants. 

Maybe it's the fact that my kids are getting older and don't need me as much.  Maybe it's because plants give me a sense of accomplishment when they thrive.  No matter what it is, buying and taking care of house plants has quickly become a new hobby that brings me a great amount of joy.

Do you know what else brings me joy?  Texture!

Plants and pots are an excellent and effortless way to add natural texture to your home.  I have a list of plants I hope to add to my collection and now that spring has arrived, it's becoming much easier to source more unique varieties.  Yay!


White kitchen with house plants

Read more »
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: