Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Let's Go Thrifting: Auction and Thrift Store Finds Vol 3






A collection of furniture and vintage finds from Facebook Marketplace, auctions, antique malls and thrift stores!



It's been a while since I've shared a Let's Go Thrifting post, so how about another recap? 

Today, I'm sharing a few recent finds from auctions, thrift stores, antique malls and Facebook Marketplace.  I live in Maryland and frequently travel throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Delaware to pick up and shop for furniture and vintage decor.

I love traveling, exploring new areas and finding new shops and places to hunt and pick.  The thrill of the hunt is the best part and I certainly do my fair share of hunting.


Secondhand decor finds

Read more »
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: