Friday, December 30, 2022

New Year Home Decor Refresh Picks







Refresh your home for the new year with stylish winter decor that transitions beautifully into spring! 


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  

I don't know about you, but I feel like the week between Christmas and New Year's is always a blur.  It's a strange week, but I love the anticipation of a new year and a fresh start. 

This year, I decided to take down all my Christmas decor (I left the two Christmas trees up) and begin the year with a clean slate.  I even replaced my winter greenery with my everyday greens and put all my plants back in their places.  I thought it might make me sad, but it actually felt really good to get my house back in order. 

I blame the fabulous new Spring decor lines from Studio McGee and Hearth & Hand for giving me the itch to clear everything out and start fresh. 


winter decor that transitions to spring

There are a ton of decor pieces that work great for winter and then transition perfectly to spring.  From medium-weight textiles, deep-toned greenery, chunky patterns and rich wood tones.   

I picked a few of my favorites (as well as some finds from H&M and Amazon) to share with you today!

FAVORITE WINTER DECOR PICKS




 




   





shop our home












Click here to subscribe


      



Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: