Sunday, February 13, 2022

Furniture Makeover: White and Wood MCM Dresser








Learn how to prime and paint laminate furniture and sand veneer with this Mid-Century Modern two-tone Dresser makeover! 


Two furniture makeover posts in one week?  Who even am I? 

Last week, I shared how I turned a FREE Facebook Marketplace find into the perfect entertainment stand for my daughter's new basement bedroom and today, I'm sharing a stunning two-tone MCM dresser makeover. 

As soon as I saw this basic Mid-Century Modern dresser, I knew it would be the perfect candidate for a two-tone makeover.   White and wood MCM furniture is my favorite and I couldn't wait to get started transforming this six-drawer dresser.  

white and wood mcm dresser


The top of the dresser is laminate and the drawers are veneer, so I'm going to share the best way to prime and paint laminate and sand and stain veneer.  The result is a classic and beautiful white and wood two-tone dresser. 
Read more »
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: