Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Furniture Makeover: Dated Vintage Server Before and After






A dated piece of furniture gets a fresh modern makeover with paint, hardware and a new modern base. 




I'm pretty picky when it comes to secondhand furniture that I buy or accept for free.

It definitely has to have good bones, dovetail drawers and be smoke free in order to make it worth the time and money that goes into transforming a piece of furniture. 

Recently,  I took my chances and picked up a vintage buffet that was listed for free on Facebook Marketplace.  To my surprise, it was in pretty good shape and was the perfect candidate for a modern makeover. 


Ash painted vintage server


I love the look of tone-on-tone furniture (black paint with black pulls), but since I decided to keep this piece for Paige's new basement bedroom, I opted to use my favorite color, Ash by Fusion Mineral Paint. 
Read more »
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: