Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The Best Vintage-Inspired Neutral Christmas Decor





Decorate your home for the holidays with the best neutral vintage-inspired Christmas decor! 


Do you love vintage Christmas decor?  Are you short on time to hunt for affordable finds?  Then this vintage-inspired Christmas decor post is for you!

As a vintage dealer, I shop and source vintage Christmas all year long.  It allows me to pass up expensive items, look for better deals and snag inexpensive vintage Christmas during the off-season.  Finding affordable and authentic vintage Christmas decor can be challenging though, especially around the holidays.  

In an effort to help you add a touch of vintage to your home this holiday, I've curated 20+ of my favorite neutral vintage-inspired Christmas items. 

vintage-inspired Christmas decor
 

If you're up for the hunt, I've gathered a list of my favorite places to shop for authentic vintage holiday decor. 


WHERE TO SHOP FOR VINTAGE CHRISTMAS DECOR

- Facebook Marketplace
- Vintage Markets
- Antique Malls
- Thrift Stores 
- Auctions
- Flea Markets
- Church Bazaars 



vintage-inspired Christmas decor



As always, decorating my home with authentic vintage decor is my first choice, but when that's not available or feasible, vintage-inspired is the next best thing! 



FAVORITE VINTAGE-INSPIRED NEUTRAL CHRISTMAS DECOR





You can also shop my favorite realistic winter greenery for the perfect holiday addition! 
   





shop our home












Click here to subscribe


      



Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: