Thursday, February 3, 2022

Affordable Etsy Art and New Mudroom Art







Do you like the look of original art, but can't stomach the high price tag?  Consider these beautiful, affordable and unique prints from Etsy!



Happy Thursday!

Today was cloudy, rainy and a stay inside and do nothing kind of day.  

Since working outside on furniture was out of the question, I decided to do a little indoor decor swap instead.  

A few weeks ago, I came across a Golden Retriever sketch and knew right away I had to order one for my home.  At the time, I had no idea where I would hang the dog print, but knew it would make the perfect addition to my decor.  I mean, it's a Golden Retriever that looks just like my Ellie.  How could I resist?  

Vintage modern mudroom, etsy artwork
Read more »
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 comments: